Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Jarek Gawor <jg...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/14 21:13:33 UTC

Re: svn commit: r957403 - in /incubator/aries/trunk/application: ./ application-itests/src/test/java/org/apache/aries/application/runtime/itests/ application-obr-resolver/src/main/java/org/apache/aries/application/resolver/obr/

FYI, I just committed some changes in revision 964138 that address
this issue (using the isLocals() { return false; } solution). Hope the
approach works for everybody.

Jarek