Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Uldis Bojars <ca...@gmail.com> on 2023/03/09 12:26:16 UTC

AxiosError: Request failed with status code 403

Hi,

When loading a Jena Fuseki dataset page (in the web UI) such as the dataset
Query tab or the Info tab, the UI shows an error message:

AxiosError: Request failed with status code 403

Javascript console shows that the request
http://server_name:3030/$/stats/dataset-name is getting a 403 Forbidden
error response.

Could you please help me solve this issue?

Best regards,
Uldis

Re: Re: AxiosError: Request failed with status code 403

Posted by Uldis Bojars <ca...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for all the replies!

I am using Jena 4.7.0 with the default shiro.ini file.

The problem was indeed that admin actions were limited to localhost. Adding
the two lines suggested by Simon Bin (thanks!) solved the problem:

/$/stats   = anon
/$/stats/* = anon

Best regards,
Uldis