Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Garner Shawn <sh...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/17 23:06:00 UTC

Struts 2.0 GA Production Ready Release

When is there going to be a Struts 2.0 GA Production Ready Release?
I was looking over it and it looks pretty cool.

Shawn

Re: Struts 2.0 GA Production Ready Release

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.
Right now, some people are already using Struts 2 in production. The
code itself is sound and feature-complete. We mainly need to mop up
some infrastructure issues with the documentation, and a few loose
ends with the packaging.

If anyone is eager to get started, my best advice is to go with
WebWork 2.2 for now. The migration from WW2 to S2 is very gentle, and
mainly a matter of renaming packages.

-Ted.