Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by abhi Abhishek <ab...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/28 13:12:28 UTC

Stable Versions in Solr 4

Hi All,
   i am trying to determine stable version of SOLR 4. is there a blog which
we can refer.. i understand we can read through Release Notes. I am
interested in user reviews and challenges seen with various versions of
SOLR 4.

Appreciate your contribution.

Thanks,
Abhishek

Re: Stable Versions in Solr 4

Posted by Shyam R <sh...@gmail.com>.
I will always look around here for versions / new functionality or fixes /
release notes

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:changelog-panel

Thanks

--
Ph: 9845704792

Re: Stable Versions in Solr 4

Posted by Shawn Heisey <ap...@elyograg.org>.

Re: Stable Versions in Solr 4

Posted by Rajani Maski <ra...@lucidworks.com>.
Solr 4.10.3

Re: Stable Versions in Solr 4

Posted by Binoy Dalal <bi...@gmail.com>.
You should take a look at solr's jira.
That'll give you a pretty good idea of the various feature upgrades across
versions as well as the bugs present in the various versions.

On Mon, 28 Dec 2015, 17:42 abhi Abhishek <ab...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>    i am trying to determine stable version of SOLR 4. is there a blog which
> we can refer.. i understand we can read through Release Notes. I am
> interested in user reviews and challenges seen with various versions of
> SOLR 4.
>

> Appreciate your contribution.
>
> Thanks,
> Abhishek