Posted to users@maven.apache.org by JuanTortosa <ju...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/17 17:08:58 UTC

Modify ClassPath After Packaging With Maven-Shade-Plugin

Hello everyone.

I'll explain you my problem:

Firstly I compile the project with all its dependencies. Secondly I need to
make a fatjar, thus I execute the Maven-Shade-Plugin, which includes all the
necessary artifacts and excludes the rest. The problem is that the ClassPath
Manifest's fatjar includes all the dependecies with which the project was
firstly compiled but the ClassPath should only include the previously
excluded dependencies (excluded with the Maven-Shade-Plugin).

Thank you very much.