Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by swiss knife <sw...@email.com> on 2011/09/06 11:10:22 UTC

Dynamic price ranges and groups

Hello,

 If I understand correctly,

 1) to get the number of matches per price intervals in Solr, here are the different ways one can use:

    *  per static price intervals:

    *  facet.range
    *  facet.query
    *  per dynamic price intervals

    *  there is Solr JIRA to get dynamic facet intervals:
Solr JIRA 1581: Facet by function https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-1581
 2) To get only price min and price max on a specific field for the whole index:

    *  StatsComponent
 3) Now my question is: I can get result grouping work OK with Solr 3.3, but how to get price min and max on each group (&group=true). Is there a Solr JIRA associated with it ?
Lucene JIRA 3097: Post group faceting does https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-3097  presents results in global facets and not in "per group" results.
 Thank you.