Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by 尹文才 <ba...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/22 03:01:05 UTC

Extract data from Microsoft Access with NIFI Processors

Hi guys, currently I need to use NIFI to extract data of a Microsoft Access
database, is there a currently available NIFI processor that can do this or
do I have to write one for it? Thanks.

Regards,
Ben

Re: Extract data from Microsoft Access with NIFI Processors

Posted by 尹文才 <ba...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Joe, I thought I need to write one but when I searched on Google I
found an open source JDBC driver specifically for Microsoft access called
UCanAccess, with its drivers and dependent jars I managed to use the
existing QueryDatabaseTable Processor to extract data from Microsoft
Access😀.

/Ben

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
Ben