Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by "Metzger, Natalie J." <nm...@odu.edu> on 2010/03/02 18:09:04 UTC

Wicket button label

Hi all,

I'm comparatively new to Wicket and have a question about the wizard button labels. I'm using a Wizard with an AjaxButtonBar and AjaxButtons for previous and next. I would like to change the labels on the last step of the wizard of the cancel and finish buttons. I know how to change those labels for the whole wizard, but it escapes me how do change them in the last step only. Is there any elegant solution to this?

Thanks,
    Natalie

Re: Wizard button label

Posted by nmetzger <nm...@odu.edu>.
So far I have only succeeded in setting a new label in the .properties file
of the page.

Re: Wicket button label

Posted by Riyad Kalla <rk...@gmail.com>.
Natalie,

What have you tried thus far to change the label? Another approach
might be to set the visibility on the CancelButton to false and true
on another FinishButton and then refresh the whole button bar to paint
that state for the last panel?

-R