Posted to user@hama.apache.org by Jestin Joy <je...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/11 11:25:48 UTC

Need to have hama in all systems to run in a distributed manner?

Whether I need to have hama in all the systems to run it in a distributed
manner or having hadoop in all systems is enough?

Re: Need to have hama in all systems to run in a distributed manner?

Posted by Chia-Hung Lin <cl...@googlemail.com>.
The hama distributed mood setup is similar to map reduce where users
need to install a bsp master (like job tracker) and groom server (like
task tracker). Before that hadoop hdfs should be up running so that
hama can read/ write data from/ to hdfs.

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@datasayer.com>.
Hi,