Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/30 16:32:22 UTC

Re: Trinidad with RichFaces

They don't work well together due to AJAX incompatibilities. It is
best to choose one or the other. Even if you use no Trinidad PPR code
A4J uses invoke on component style of partial rendering which Trinidad
renderers do not support.

-Andrew

Re: Combining Oracle Web Help with Trinidad help facet

Posted by Gabrielle Crawford <ga...@oracle.com>.
there's config info here as well, look for 'help':
http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad/devguide/configuration.html

Thanks,

Gab

Matthias Wessendorf wrote:
> Never used that...
>
> But... perhaps you can check "old" ADF Faces 10.x documentation and
> try to get it into Trinidad.
>
> Like here:
> http://download-uk.oracle.com/docs/html/B25947_01/appendixa010.htm
>
> the adf-faces-config.xml is named now trinidad-config.xml (for instance)
>
> -M
>
> On 10/31/07, wolfgang.toepfer@pta.de <wo...@pta.de> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am looking for documentation links regarding the use of Trinidad's help
>> facet.
>>
>> More concretely speaking, I would like to to use it with Oracle Web help.
>>
>> Thanks in advance.
>>
>> Best wishes,
>> Wolfgang.

Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Combining Oracle Web Help with Trinidad help facet

Posted by wo...@pta.de.
Hi,

well..I know about the url configuration, that's ok.

I would like to learn the usage of the help facet no matter if used
together with OHW or not.

Is there any example for the use of the help facet?

Thanks,
Wolfgang.

Henry Saputra <he...@oracle.com>
10.10.2008 19:38
Bitte antworten an
"MyFaces Development" <de...@myfaces.apache.org>

An
MyFaces Development <de...@myfaces.apache.org>
Kopie

Thema
Re: Antwort: Re: Combining Oracle Web Help with Trinidad help facet

Hi Wolgang,

In Trinidad, the OHW is supported via the oracle-help-servlet-url
parameter in trinidad-config.xml.

The example on using it is available at
http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad/devguide/configuration.html

As far as I know, in Trinidad the Help facet is not designed to work
with help provider such as OHW.

Hope this help.

- Henry

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@oracle.com>.
Hi Wolgang,

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Never used that...

Re: Trinidad with Woodstock

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Hi,

never ever read a question regarding woodstock noticed here :-)
I am not aware of issues. Also I am not are of a smooth integration.

Perhaps worth to try... and let others know ?

Sorry,
Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org

Trinidad with Woodstock

Re: RES: Trinidad with RichFaces

Posted by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, it is a nice component to be sure.  But Andrew is correct, they
have incompatible AJAX systems.  You are going to run into some major
issues trying to use both of them together.

Scott

Cleiton wrote:
> But I want use only Trinidad chart.
>

> Cleiton Martins Borges
> Analista Programador
> Dogo & Dogo Comércio e Consultoria em Informática Ltda.
> Av Goiás N° 1646 B. Santa Paula São Caetano do Sul - SP
> Fone: 55 11 4224 6509
> www.dogo.com.br
> borges@dogo.com.br

Para: MyFaces Development