Posted to user@manifoldcf.apache.org by Timo Selvaraj <ti...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/15 20:11:16 UTC

CMIS query to get all documents with specific fields from Alfresco 4.2

Hi,

What is the best way to get Alfresco 4.2 to return all documents through CMIS query with specific fields like title, description, content, etc being return?

Thank you.

Re: CMIS query to get all documents with specific fields from Alfresco 4.2

Posted by Shinichiro Abe <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I'm not sure CMIS query can express specific properties Alfresco has.
Maybe CMIS query can' do that as far as I tried it.
FWIW, I appended the code inside CmisConnector, got custom properties,
see https://chemistry.apache.org/java/examples/example-get-extension.html

Regards,
Shinichiro Abe

> What is the best way to get Alfresco 4.2 to return all documents through CMIS query with specific fields like title, description, content, etc being return?
>
> Thank you.

Shinichiro Abe
阿部 慎一朗