Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by MIKE YRABEDRA <li...@323inc.com> on 2007/07/19 13:49:47 UTC

Where is 3.2.2?

I have been waiting to install SA on my xserve, but cannot until 3.2.2 is
released with the 'tests' fix.

Anyone force install without problems?

--
Mike Yrabedra B^)>

Re: Where is 3.2.2?

Posted by Jari Fredriksson <ja...@iki.fi>.
MIKE YRABEDRA wrote:
> I have been waiting to install SA on my xserve, but cannot until
> 3.2.2 is released with the 'tests' fix.
>
> Anyone force install without problems?

I tried force install, and it installed. But SA didn't work properly, so I went back to 3.2.0.

I don't remember what was wrong but it just didn't work and I gave up.

Re: Where is 3.2.2?

Posted by JT DeLys <jt...@gmail.com>.
> I have been waiting to install SA on my xserve, but cannot until 3.2.2
> is released with the 'tests' fix.

Fyi, the 32x svn branch (atm, 3.2.2-r547235) builds & execs without
apparent error on both osx 10.4.10 & freebsd 6.2p6.

    JTDeLys

RE: Where is 3.2.2?

Posted by "McDonald, Dan" <Da...@austinenergy.com>.
>From: without patching the source. E YRABEDRA [mailto:lists@323inc.com]
>
>I have been waiting to install SA on my xserve, but cannot until 3.2.2 is
>released with the 'tests' fix.

I created an RPM for Mandriva with a patch for 5010 so that I could install 3.2.1.  But I've been waiting for 3.2.2 for a few other fixes.

>Anyone force install without problems?

not without patching the source.
--
Dan McDonald, CCIE #2495, CISSP # 78281, CNX