Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by remi tassing <ta...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/31 21:45:35 UTC

all possible fields in Nutch Schema.xml

Hi,

>From the schema.xml shipped with.Nutch, some.fields like content, url...are
already defined. I was wondering if there was an exhaustive list of
possible fileds we could include.

Are those from this site all there is?

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/nutch/site/publish/apidocs-1.2/org/apache/nutch/indexer/field/Fields.html

Remi

Re: all possible fields in Nutch Schema.xml

Posted by Markus Jelsma <ma...@openindex.io>.
Well, the current schema.xml has all fields listed. At least, all fields i
could find that are written to by the various plugins that ship with Nutch.

If a field is missing and Nutch writes to Solr you'll see an exception soon
enough.