Posted to user@bookkeeper.apache.org by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/20 10:16:30 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New BookKeeper Committer: Andrey Yegorov

The Apache BookKeeper PMC recently extended committer karma to Andrey
Yegorov and he has accepted.

Andrey Yegorov has been making contributions to bookkeeper community since
a few years ago. He is active in sending pull requests, attending the
discussions in the community meetings. He made a couple of great
contributions to bookkeeper, such as bookie compaction, performance tuning
and so on. It is great to have him onboard as bookkeeper committer. We are
looking forward to more contributions from him.

Congratulations and welcome onboard, Andrey!

Sijie on behave of the BookKeeper PMC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New BookKeeper Committer: Andrey Yegorov

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Il mar 20 feb 2018, 20:51 Andrey Yegorov <an...@gmail.com> ha
scritto:

> Thank you, guys!

Feel free to send  PR to add yourself to the list on the website

Enrico

> ----------
> Andrey Yegorov
>
> On Tue, Feb 20, 2018 at 4:05 AM, Ivan Kelly <iv...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Welcome to the team Andrey and Sam! Great to see the team growing :D
>>
>> On Tue, Feb 20, 2018 at 12:36 PM, Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> > Congrats Andrey!

>> since
>> tuning
>> are

>> > --
>> >

>> > -- Enrico Olivelli
>>

> --

-- Enrico Olivelli

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New BookKeeper Committer: Andrey Yegorov

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
scritto:

> Thank you, guys!

Feel free to send  PR to add yourself to the list on the website

Enrico

> ----------
> Andrey Yegorov
>
> On Tue, Feb 20, 2018 at 4:05 AM, Ivan Kelly <iv...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Welcome to the team Andrey and Sam! Great to see the team growing :D
>>
>> On Tue, Feb 20, 2018 at 12:36 PM, Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> > Congrats Andrey!

>> since
>> tuning
>> are

>> > --
>> >

>> > -- Enrico Olivelli
>>

> --

-- Enrico Olivelli

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New BookKeeper Committer: Andrey Yegorov

Posted by Andrey Yegorov <an...@gmail.com>.
Thank you, guys!

----------

Posted by Andrey Yegorov <an...@gmail.com>.
Thank you, guys!

----------

Posted by Ivan Kelly <iv...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ivan Kelly <iv...@apache.org>.

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Andrey!

Enrico

Il mar 20 feb 2018, 11:16 Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com> ha scritto:

> The Apache BookKeeper PMC recently extended committer karma to Andrey
> Yegorov and he has accepted.
>
> Andrey Yegorov has been making contributions to bookkeeper community since
> a few years ago. He is active in sending pull requests, attending the
> discussions in the community meetings. He made a couple of great
> contributions to bookkeeper, such as bookie compaction, performance tuning
> and so on. It is great to have him onboard as bookkeeper committer. We are
> looking forward to more contributions from him.
>
> Congratulations and welcome onboard, Andrey!
>
> Sijie on behave of the BookKeeper PMC
>

> --

-- Enrico Olivelli

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New BookKeeper Committer: Andrey Yegorov

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Andrey!

Enrico

Il mar 20 feb 2018, 11:16 Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com> ha scritto:

> The Apache BookKeeper PMC recently extended committer karma to Andrey
> Yegorov and he has accepted.
>
> Andrey Yegorov has been making contributions to bookkeeper community since
> a few years ago. He is active in sending pull requests, attending the
> discussions in the community meetings. He made a couple of great
> contributions to bookkeeper, such as bookie compaction, performance tuning
> and so on. It is great to have him onboard as bookkeeper committer. We are
> looking forward to more contributions from him.
>
> Congratulations and welcome onboard, Andrey!
>
> Sijie on behave of the BookKeeper PMC
>

> --

-- Enrico Olivelli