Posted to users@pulsar.apache.org by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/30 02:58:01 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Pulsar Summit San Francisco 2020 Call for Presentation extended!

Hi everyone,

We know the CFP of Pulsar Summit SF 2020 runs over holidays.
To give you more time to submit a talk, we decided to extend the Call for
Presentations for Pulsar Summit San Francisco 2020 until Friday February
14th.

The conference takes place on April 28th with one day of talks.
If you are working on an interesting Pulsar project or use case that you'd
like to share with many enthusiastic Pulsar users and committer, you should
submit a talk proposal.

We are looking for talks on the following topics:
* Use Cases
* Operations
* Technology Deep Dive
* Ecosystem
* BookKeeper

You can find more detailed track descriptions and the form to submit a
proposal on the Pulsar Summit website at

--> https://pulsar-summit.org/call-for-presentations/
--> https://sessionize.com/pulsar-summit-san-francisco-2020/

As usual, accepted speakers get a free conference pass.

Best regards,
Sijie Guo