Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Renato Marroquín Mogrovejo <re...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/28 17:46:59 UTC

Setting up Kafka and Intellij

Hi guys,

I have struggling through the day to set Kafka trunk into Intellij. I mean
I can get the code by running ./gradlew idea, and then opening the project.
But I am trying to actually run the tests from inside Intellij but I have
many dependency problems, and I guess adding the whole .m2 repo into the
classpath is not the solution.
I found quite some topics on setting this up, but not a definite answer. So
could anybody share their experience setting Kafka with Intellij for
actually executing the tests?
Many thanks in advance!

Renato M.

Re: Setting up Kafka and Intellij

Posted by Renato Marroquín Mogrovejo <re...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Jun! I actually let Intellij do all the work. I created a project
from the git repository and that worked fine. I am able to run the unit
tests from inside Intellij now :)

Renato M.

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@gmail.com>.