Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/22 17:19:40 UTC

linux 32 buildbots offline, does anyone know anything about this

Hi,

It seems the linux 32-bit buildbot processes have been offline for about a
week.

See:

http://ci.apache.org/builders

Does anyone know anything about this, or should we submit a ticket to infra?

Thanks.

MzK

"Achieving happiness requires the right combination of Zen and Zin."

Re: linux 32 buildbots offline, does anyone know anything about this

Posted by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 9:58 AM, Andrew Rist <an...@oracle.com> wrote:

> On 3/22/2013 9:19 AM, Kay Schenk wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> It seems the linux 32-bit buildbot processes have been offline for about a
>> week.
>>

> Actually, they've been down for a bit longer than that.  We had kind of
> overwhelmed the available resources, so we were waiting for the new VM host
> to come online.  It is now up, and we are waiting for the linux32 VMs to
> get spun up on the new host.
>

> A.

thanks for the update!

Posted by Andrew Rist <an...@oracle.com>.