Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Lee Mighdoll <le...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/26 20:18:15 UTC

systemPath for directories not jars

I'd like to specify a directory of .class files instead of a jar with
systemPath.  Is there any way to do this?

1) It would be convenient during development not to have to create a jar of
a closely related project
2) It might help work around a problem with the maven aspectj plugin, which
afaik will weave compiled classes only when they're specified as a
dependencies.

Lee

Re: systemPath for directories not jars

Posted by Lee Mighdoll <le...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, I hadn't tried that.  I found a
patch<http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MASPECTJ-9>for the aspectj
plugin that allows the use of .class directories.

Lee

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
Lee

Posted by Lee Mighdoll <le...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, that's helpful to know and gives me an excuse to learn a bit about
reactor.

Lee

Posted by Brian Fox <br...@infinity.nu>.