Posted to users@camel.apache.org by vvsh <vv...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/12 01:28:13 UTC

camel-jetty and Access-Control-Allow-Origin header

Hello.

Can you help me, how to specify this header for any response?

Thanks in advance.

Re: camel-jetty and Access-Control-Allow-Origin header

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
You can add the header into message header when you want to send it back.

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
Web: http://www.redhat.com