Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Ar...@bka.bund.de on 2015/07/21 14:26:18 UTC

Ruta - UIMA-4062

Hi Peter!

The change request UIMA-4062 is implemented, isn't it? So how does an end user use it? How to read a wordlist as an UIMA external resource once and use it with Ruta.apply() and MARKFAST on every CAS?

Thanks,
Armin

Re: Ruta - UIMA-4062

Posted by Peter Klügl <pe...@averbis.com>.
Hi Armin!

I did not yet find the time to validate the functionality, especially
not for Ruta.apply(). However, it's correctness was confirmed by
Silvestre (the creator of the issue).

I am a bit busy right now, but I will try to find the time to create a
simple example how to do it.

Maybe Silvestre can help here?

Best,

Peter