Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Håkon Sagehaug <ha...@bccs.uib.no> on 2008/04/01 13:51:08 UTC

Re: components involved in a simple HelloWorl Ws in servicemix

Hi

See inline

2008/3/31, Edell Nolan <ed...@gmail.com>:

> You could also use the Cxf-bc binding component and the Cxf-se service
> engine to expose your web service.
>
> http://servicemix.apache.org/servicemix-cxf-bc.html
>
> http://servicemix.apache.org/servicemix-cxf-se.html
>
> Have a look at the wsdl-first example.

Yes I know I could also use that component, but What I really want to know
is sort of what goes around i the back round when I expose a web service
either through cxf or jsr/http solution, that I've chosen

Anyone have an answer on this???????
Maybe I can get an answer to this, even though I did not get an answer to my
last question on this list

Håkon

Edell.

--