Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Rhett Aultman <Ra...@fcci-group.com> on 2002/04/19 15:33:50 UTC

Contributing to FOP

FOP Developers,

I've been using and integrating FOP into some applications here at work, and I really, really like it.  I'd like to join the project and start contributing to FOP's future improvements, but I really don't know where to start.  Are there any tasks in specific that need more hands?  I'd also seen that FOP is in the middle of a redesign.  Would it perhaps be better for me to wait until after the redesign to familiarize myself with FOP source code, since anything before that would be obsolete?

--
J. Rhett Aultman
Business Technology Solutions