Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/29 08:13:50 UTC

Backing components with map as model?

Hi

I weakly remember something about one being able to back a component
with a map as model..

The usecase are that the datamodel er not ready but we have a pretty
good picture of how the ui should look. So I want to be able to pseudo
implement it in wicket without having to wait for the backend design..

Could someone point me to an example?

Thanks.

--
Best regards / Med venlig hilsen
Nino Martinez

Re: Backing components with map as model?

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.
thanks

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,