Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Shaun Campbell <ca...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/16 17:36:13 UTC

EmbeddedSolrServer, Indexing and Core Swapping

Hi

I've switched my app to now use an EmbeddedSolrServer.  I'm doing an
index on my rebuild core and swapping cores at the end.
Unfortunately, without restarting my web app I can't see the newly
indexed data.  I can see core swapping is working, and I can see the
data after indexing without restarting servers if I use an http Solr
server.   Is there something different I need to do after indexing and
swapping cores with an embedded Solr server?  The only thing I can
possibly think of is that when I create a EmbeddedSolrServer object
for processing my swap request I need to specify a core.  Don't know
if this is significant.

Also, do you think I need to recreate my CoreContainer?

Any ideas would be welcome.
Thanks