Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by Renault Florent <fr...@partouchetechnologies.com> on 2010/05/05 11:40:39 UTC

traffic server and secure connections

Hello,

We currenlty are trying to set up a Traffic Server for an intern project
and we have some troubles with secure connections.
Actually, i'm not really working on this part so the explications may
not be perfects.
Here is the problem: We have to use SSL for both Client/TS and TS/Server
Connections. Everything works fine with HTTPS between Client/TS and HTTP
between TS/Server but not with HTTPS requests in both cases. (SEGFAULT
when stopping request client side).

If someone has an idea or experienced the problem before, please answer.

Thanks,

FRE.