Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org> on 2012/11/23 15:54:11 UTC

Exiting incubator

Hi Syncopers,
since yesterday announcement you should know that we are now a Top-Level
Project (TLP) at the Apache Software Foundation. Yeah! :-)

As you might have already noticed, some project resources have changed:
more details follow.

1. Website: http://syncope.apache.org
All information and links have been updated.

Incidentally, I've noticed that the current layout (with left bar) is
wasting some space in the top area and was wondering if you would like
to move instead to a top-bar layout (see an example [1]). WDYT?

2. Subversion
The SVN repository base address has changed from

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/syncope/

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/syncope/

This means that you need to switch your working copy (need some help? [2])

3. Mailing lists
Everyone should have already been migrated to the new mailing lists -
just the fact that you are reading this e-mail is enough:

syncope-user@incubator.apache.org -> user@syncope.apache.org
syncope-dev@incubator.apache.org -> dev@syncope.apache.org
syncope-commits@incubator.apache.org -> commits@sycope.apache.org
syncope-private@incubator.apache.org -> private@syncope.apache.org

Take note of these new addresses when you need to post a message.

Archives at Nabble and MarkMail have been updated as well.

For any question, just ask.
Regards.

[1] http://archiva.apache.org/
[2] http://ldc.usb.ve/docs/svn/svn.branchmerge.switchwc.html

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/

Re: Top-bar layout for the website [WAS Re: Exiting incubator]

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
+1 - looks good.

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

Re: Top-bar layout for the website [WAS Re: Exiting incubator]

Posted by Massimiliano Perrone <ma...@tirasa.net>.

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.

Re: Exiting incubator

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Francesco,

my comments inline:

> 1. Website: http://syncope.apache.org
> All information and links have been updated.
>
> Incidentally, I've noticed that the current layout (with left bar) is
> wasting some space in the top area and was wondering if you would like
> to move instead to a top-bar layout (see an example [1]). WDYT?

+1

> 2. Subversion
> The SVN repository base address has changed from
>
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/syncope/

> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/syncope/
>
> This means that you need to switch your working copy (need some help? [2])

I use git-svn, so it's not a problem ;)

> 3. Mailing lists
> Everyone should have already been migrated to the new mailing lists -
> just the fact that you are reading this e-mail is enough:
>
> syncope-user@incubator.apache.org -> user@syncope.apache.org
> syncope-dev@incubator.apache.org -> dev@syncope.apache.org
> syncope-commits@incubator.apache.org -> commits@sycope.apache.org
> syncope-private@incubator.apache.org -> private@syncope.apache.org
>
> Take note of these new addresses when you need to post a message.
>
> Archives at Nabble and MarkMail have been updated as well.

OK.

Thanks for that Francesco.

Regards
JB

> For any question, just ask.
> Regards.
>
> [1] http://archiva.apache.org/
> [2] http://ldc.usb.ve/docs/svn/svn.branchmerge.switchwc.html

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Exiting incubator

Posted by Dino Anzellotti <di...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
my comments inline.

On 23rd nov 2012, at 15.54, Francesco Chicchiriccò wrote:

> Hi Syncopers,
> since yesterday announcement you should know that we are now a Top-Level Project (TLP) at the Apache Software Foundation. Yeah! :-)

Great achievement!! Congrats

> As you might have already noticed, some project resources have changed: more details follow.
>
> 1. Website: http://syncope.apache.org
> All information and links have been updated.
>
> Incidentally, I've noticed that the current layout (with left bar) is wasting some space in the top area and was wondering if you would like to move instead to a top-bar layout (see an example [1]). WDYT?

Definitely +1

> 2. Subversion
> The SVN repository base address has changed from
>
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/syncope/

> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/syncope/
>
> This means that you need to switch your working copy (need some help? [2])
>

> 3. Mailing lists
> Everyone should have already been migrated to the new mailing lists - just the fact that you are reading this e-mail is enough:
>
> syncope-user@incubator.apache.org -> user@syncope.apache.org
> syncope-dev@incubator.apache.org -> dev@syncope.apache.org
> syncope-commits@incubator.apache.org -> commits@sycope.apache.org
> syncope-private@incubator.apache.org -> private@syncope.apache.org
>
> Take note of these new addresses when you need to post a message.
>
> Archives at Nabble and MarkMail have been updated as well.
>

> For any question, just ask.
> Regards.
>
> [1] http://archiva.apache.org/
> [2] http://ldc.usb.ve/docs/svn/svn.branchmerge.switchwc.html