Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Milinda Pathirage <mi...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/21 12:40:17 UTC

ODE 1.x Test Failure

Does anyone know the reason for this:

Couldn't find resource on the class path: testng.css
The following tests failed:
org.apache.ode.axis2.management.InstanceManagementTest
rake aborted!
Tests failed!

There is a fix for SOAP Header handling in SoapMessageConverter. I can't
commit it because tests were stopped  due to above mentioned reason.

Thanks,
Milinda

--
http://mpathirage.com
http://wso2.org "Oxygen for Web Service Developers"

Re: ODE 1.x Test Failure

Posted by Milinda Pathirage <mi...@gmail.com>.
I am happy to say that there were no test failures when I ran what you
suggested. I have looked at the htmls.  All the tests are successful. what
may be the cause for previous behavior.

Thanks,
Milinda.

Re: ODE 1.x Test Failure