Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Nadir Amra <am...@us.ibm.com> on 2006/05/01 07:15:44 UTC

Axis_GetSize_XXX not needed

I do not think the generation of the function Axis_GetSize_XXXX is needed,
it is not used in the code as far as I can tell and would like to remove
from code-base so it is no longer being generated and passed around.

Anyone see a problem with this? Would like to do so in the next couple of
days.

Nadir K. Amra

Re: Axis_GetSize_XXX not needed

Posted by Fred Preston <PR...@uk.ibm.com>.
Hi Nadir,
        +1 for removal.

Regards,

Fred Preston.

Adrian Dick/UK/IBM@IBMGB
02/05/2006 09:52
Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C Developers List" <ax...@ws.apache.org>

"Apache AXIS C Developers List" <ax...@ws.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Re: Axis_GetSize_XXX not needed

Hi,

I had been thinking this might be redundant, in which case I agree that
it's best to remove.

Regards,
Adrian
Adrian Dick (adrian.dick@uk.ibm.com)