Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Samson, Lyndon [IT]" <ly...@ssmb.com> on 2001/07/03 12:29:13 UTC

filesets

Hi Ansters

filesets are currently specified as having files excluded or included. It
would be nice however
to just define a fileset as a group of files and specify whether they are
excluded/included at a
later date.

For example if I have compiled all my classes files, then I wish to add a
subset of the files to
one jar, and exclude the subset from another. Currently I have to define two
groups of filesets.
It would be nice to define the fileset group once, and external to that
definition say whether the
files are to be excluded or included.

Does this fly in the face of accepted ant thinking?