Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Marc Salvetti <ma...@notremanou.net> on 2005/04/11 11:32:41 UTC

Re: issues with images matcher

Hello,

Just to conclude the thread,
the problem wasn't a matching problem, but a more complex issue as the
server (resin)  was answering with an error 304 to any request for the
images after the first one. 304 means the client already have the images
(which wasn't always the case)
Since then my only solution had been to move from resin to tomcat, so i
think there is still a bug between the caching system of resin and the
caching system of cocoon.

Best regards,

Marc

My problem