Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Nicholas Kwiatkowski <ni...@spoon.as> on 2015/03/01 23:12:16 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Flex Doc Donation

I've taken a long look at it, and it really won't be that bad.  We will
need to update some of the UI sections to account for some of the changes
we made in the last bit.

I estimate that it would take about 40 man-hours to get it up to snuff,
including replacing the graphics and updating the UI/Search functions of
the docs.

But either way, +1 from me ;)

-Nick