Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Vince <wa...@verizon.net> on 2016/04/22 22:10:59 UTC

Re: Drop Down Menu, Again (SOLVED)

TNX for the reminder to use Data-Validity-Criteria (i.e., not use
Data-Filter-Auto Filter)!  I have Cut & Pasted instructions into the
tabbed-sheet for future reference.

I have incorporated my drop down choice listing in my application
spreadsheet, and all seems to be working as expected.   This has made a
difference for me when entering the names of common vendors, etc.