Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/24 15:20:47 UTC

BookKeeper code coverage incredibly dropped in June from 72% to 54% !!

Hi,
In June, the 14th, code coverage dropped

here: 72%
https://coveralls.io/builds/17447847

here: 54%
https://coveralls.io/builds/17501203

This commit seems the cause (as reported by Coveralls.io)
https://github.com/apache/bookkeeper/commit/c5a36219bbb7cfce343137bf3c361f7eb80bd64e

Anyone has cycles to take a look ?

Enrico

Re: BookKeeper code coverage incredibly dropped in June from 72% to 54% !!

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
I am playing with this Job
https://builds.apache.org/job/bookkeeper_codecoverage_tmp

Notifications will be sent to my @apache adress

I will be back with news soon

Enrico

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.

--

-- Enrico Olivelli

Re: BookKeeper code coverage incredibly dropped in June from 72% to 54% !!

Posted by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.
Great work, Enrico!

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Here it is the patch

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.

--

-- Enrico Olivelli

Re: BookKeeper code coverage incredibly dropped in June from 72% to 54% !!

Posted by Venkateswara Rao Jujjuri <ju...@gmail.com>.

--
Jvrao
---