Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Ugo Cei <ug...@apache.org> on 2004/04/05 23:43:47 UTC

Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/src/blocks/linotype/samples/images/icons unblock.gif block.gif undo.gif redo.gif underline.gif

Il giorno 05/apr/04, alle 13:43, stefano@apache.org ha scritto:

>   Log:
>   committed linotype 1.2. Note: it's not working properly but I don't
> want to stop others from contributing.

Can you give us a brief overview of your changes and what's not working?

	Ugo

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Ugo Cei wrote:
> Il giorno 05/apr/04, alle 13:43, stefano@apache.org ha scritto:
>
>>   Log:
>>   committed linotype 1.2. Note: it's not working properly but I don't
>> want to stop others from contributing.
>>
> Can you give us a brief overview of your changes and what's not working?

I've fixed it today during a boring meeting ;-)

Committing shortly, along with an updated TODO file.

--
Stefano.