Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Raul Kripalani <ra...@apache.org> on 2015/10/14 19:49:33 UTC

MSDN subscriptions for ASF Committers

Hey guys,

Just wanted to remind you that Microsoft offers MSDN subscriptions to ASF
committers – for those committers working on Apache Ignite.NET.

You also get a free monthly credit of 130 EUR (or equivalent, I guess) on
Azure with your subscription, in case you want to use that environment for
platform-testing Ignite.

https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/www-community/201402.mbox/%3CCAB56zCXOSpR86ZrY_TDdhche=yoPTCE7+EFvBk0dSL8_9e8ZUg@mail.gmail.com%3E

Regards,

*Raúl Kripalani*
PMC & Committer @ Apache Ignite, Apache Camel | Integration, Big Data and
Messaging Engineer
http://about.me/raulkripalani | http://www.linkedin.com/in/raulkripalani
http://blog.raulkr.net | twitter: @raulvk

Re: MSDN subscriptions for ASF Committers

Posted by Branko Čibej <br...@apache.org>.
On 16.10.2015 09:48, Raul Kripalani wrote:
> According to the feedback of other fellow committers, they can take weeks
> to approve it (!). When did you apply?

Just found this thread ... indeed, it can take weeks or even months. At
some point, the subscriptions were bulk-updated every 6 months. :)

But they are indeed extremely useful.

-- Brane

Posted by Raul Kripalani <ra...@evosent.com>.
According to the feedback of other fellow committers, they can take weeks
to approve it (!). When did you apply?

You may contact Ross Gardler to find out what's going on.

Raúl.

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@gridgain.com>.
Thanks Raul,