Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Brian McSweeney <br...@aurium.net> on 2003/04/10 15:05:17 UTC

OT question - Sorry

I know this is a general java question.

Sorry :-(

If someone could recommend a good list I could
send it to instead I will.

Anyway, here goes.

I want to display a drop down menu list of different times of
the day as follows:

GMT -

00:00 AM
00:15 AM
00:30 AM

11:30 PM
11:45 PM

I want to internationalise these numbers - not based on timezone,
I want to leave that as GMT - however I want to display these numbers
correctly in the appropriate language.

Is this possible?

I know this is horribly off topic,
sorry again,
brian

Re: OT question - Sorry

Posted by Micael <ca...@harbornet.com>.
Yes.  That is possible.  Look at Format and Locale classes.

At 02:05 PM 4/10/03 +0100, you wrote:
>I know this is a general java question.
>
>Sorry :-(
>
>If someone could recommend a good list I could
>send it to instead I will.
>
>Anyway, here goes.
>
>I want to display a drop down menu list of different times of
>the day as follows:
>
>GMT -
>
>00:00 AM
>00:15 AM
>00:30 AM

>11:30 PM
>11:45 PM
>
>I want to internationalise these numbers - not based on timezone,
>I want to leave that as GMT - however I want to display these numbers
>correctly in the appropriate language.
>
>Is this possible?
>
>I know this is horribly off topic,
>sorry again,