Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Ken Giusti <kg...@apache.org> on 2021/11/01 13:15:27 UTC

[dispatch-router] 1.18.0 code freeze today

Hi Folks,

I'll be tagging the code freeze for the upcoming 1.18.0 release today
Monday November 1st at 21:00 UTC.

Once the freeze takes place further development on 1.18.0 will be
limited to bug/stability improvements only.  Any commits made to the
main branch after today's freeze will be targeted to the 1.19.0
release.

Going forward any bug or stability fixes that need to be included in
1.18.0 should be committed to the main branch first then cherry-picked
to the 1.18.x branch.

The goal for the release of 1.18.0-rc1 is November 15th.

thanks,
-K

Re: [dispatch-router] 1.18.0 code freeze today

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.
I'd like to draw attention to the feedback I gave on
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DISPATCH-2262 after the changes
were pushed and which were in the freeze.