Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Meyer, Christian" <Ch...@godyo.com> on 2004/05/17 16:47:51 UTC

using { and } in sitemap

Hi,

i have to call a Sitemap URL or as parameter with { and } brackets. Cocoon
is disabling these letters. The brackets are a part of a parameter who has
set for a stylesheet. How can I solve that problem?

Regards cham

Re: using { and } in sitemap

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@upaya.co.uk>.
Meyer, Christian wrote:

>Hi,
>
>i have to call a Sitemap URL or as parameter with { and } brackets. Cocoon
>is disabling these letters. The brackets are a part of a parameter who has
>set for a stylesheet. How can I solve that problem?

I believe you can escape them with \{ and \}.

Upayavira

Re: using { and } in sitemap

Posted by Jean Pierre LeJacq <jp...@quoininc.com>.
On Mon, 17 May 2004, Meyer, Christian wrote:

> i have to call a Sitemap URL or as parameter with { and }
> brackets. Cocoon is disabling these letters. The brackets are a
> part of a parameter who has set for a stylesheet. How can I solve
> that problem?

In case you don't realize, these brackets are part of the cocoon
sitemap syntax.  The are used for modules:

  http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/concepts/modules.html

I'm not sure where they are search for or how to escape them.

--
JP