Posted to users@flex.apache.org by assurancetourix <jp...@hotmail.com> on 2014/12/30 16:08:35 UTC

RemoteObject with relative url

I have an application using https protocol that has to access to a webservice
using same protocol. When I configure the RemoteObject with relative url to
the webservice and make a call, the destination uses http and not https.

I think that is because the RemoteObject only use SecureAMFChannel when the
url starts with https, otherwise it uses AMFChannel. AMFChannel calculates
the absolute url and replaces the original protocol (https) by http.

Is not suppose to be the RemoteObject to calculate the absolute url and
choose the correct channel?