Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Marcin Pietraszek <m....@gmail.com> on 2008/01/06 15:56:11 UTC

logic:redirect substitute

Hi,
as in subject. Is there in Struts2 tag which have the same behavior as
<logic:redirect> from Struts1? If no, how I can achive simillar effect
with S2 tags?

--
greetings! kbl/Cinek/greengoo
marcin.pietraszek.pl

Re: logic:redirect substitute

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.
Oops.

AFAIK S2 doesn't have an equivalent tag.

Can't you just use a scriptlet? It's only one file. Or use JSTL.

d.

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.
AFAIK there is no tag for this.

Can't you just use a scriptlet? It's only in one file.

Posted by Marcin Pietraszek <m....@gmail.com>.
Hi!,

> I guess Im not understanding why you don't want to use
> redirect-action-result?

Because I want use as a first-web-page tiles page. And as far as I
know I can achive this only with
<action name="actionName">
	<result>tiles.index</result>
</action>

so I want to redirect from index.jsp to actionName.action. How can I
use redirect-action-result in this case?

--
pozdrawiam! kbl/Cinek/greengoo

Posted by Marcin Pietraszek <m....@gmail.com>.
Hi,