Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Ken at Inbox256 <in...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/23 22:50:58 UTC

[validator] Depends attribute not being honored with pluggable validator

Because validwhen only gives me one AND or OR, I've put in my own pluggable
validator.

In replacing validwhen, my depends attribute changed from:
  <field property="set_oid" depends="validwhen,mask">
to:
  <field property="set_oid" depends="validactiontype,mask">

But mask will always get called first when using my homegrown
validactiontype.

It seems that pluggable validators will get called after the built-in
validators.
Can anyone confirm this?