Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Tom Luo <ma...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/06 21:34:51 UTC

OpenMeetings with Apache and Let's Encrypt

Hi, All,

I just installed OM 4.0 in my server.
Right now, I am using ip_address:5080/openmeetings to access my OM.
Do I need to install Apache Http server so that I can bind my domain with
my OM?
Also, how do I use Let's encrypt with OM's Red5?

Thanks,

Tom

Re: Let's Encrypt

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Rene,

Here is the post: http://markmail.org/message/j4gx2q6woidyqj7l
Here is the search:
http://openmeetings.markmail.org/search/?q=letsencrypt#query:letsencrypt+page:1+mid:j4gx2q6woidyqj7l+state:results
:)))

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Let's Encrypt

Posted by Rene Scholz <re...@abakus-edv-systems.de>.
Hello,

Re: OpenMeetings with Apache and Let's Encrypt

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Tom,

There are pros and cons for both configurations
1) performance of single standalone OM server without proxy should be better
BUT
2) performance of multiple clustered OM servers behind single should be
better
3) proxy might work as additional security layer (if correctly configured
:))

According to search, all links are here:
http://openmeetings.apache.org/mail-lists.html
I'm using http://openmeetings.markmail.org/ for searching

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: OpenMeetings with Apache and Let's Encrypt

Posted by Tom Luo <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Maxim,

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--