Posted to dev@rya.apache.org by bo...@bobdc.com on 2018/05/15 19:22:54 UTC

can't create a Rya Accumulo repo in Vagrant Example of incubator-rya

am trying to use the Rya Vagrant Example shown at
https://github.com/apache/incubator-rya/tree/master/extras/vagrantExample/src/main/vagrant.
 After updating the ACCUMULO_VERSION, HADOOP_VERSION, and
RYA_EXAMPLE_VERSION values in Vagrantfile (the old values referenced
versions that were no longer available) , I got incubatory-rya
installed, and all of the verification steps worked. After clicking
New Repository, I can create an "In Memory Store" (and add triples to
it and query them), but after entering a Type of "Rya Accumulo Store",
an ID, a title, and accepting all the default values shown, I can't
create a repo. When I click the Create button, nothing happens on the
screen.
 The Chrome console adds these messages each time I click "Create"on
that screen:
 jquery-1.11.0.min.js:4 GET
http://192.168.33.10:8080/rdf4j-workbench/repositories/undefined/info
[1] 500 (Internal Server Error)
 send @ jquery-1.11.0.min.js:4
 ajax @ jquery-1.11.0.min.js:4
 checkOverwrite @ create.ts:25
 onclick @
create?type=RyaAccumuloSail&id=id4&title=title+of+id4&next=Next:28
 create.ts:37 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'match' of
undefined
     at Object.complete (create.ts:37)
     at j (jquery-1.11.0.min.js:2)
     at Object.fireWith (jquery-1.11.0.min.js:2)
     at x (jquery-1.11.0.min.js:4)
     at XMLHttpRequest.b (jquery-1.11.0.min.js:4)
 Any suggestions?
 Thanks,
 Bob

Links:
------
[1]
http://192.168.33.10:8080/rdf4j-workbench/repositories/undefined/info

Re: can't create a Rya Accumulo repo in Vagrant Example of incubator-rya

Posted by Jürgen Jakobitsch <ju...@semantic-web.com>.
hi bob,

don't know about vagrant environment but rya is built against specific
versions
of hadoop and accumulo, you cannot just change them, without hitting some
issues.

note: i'm using rya on DC/OS (dcos.io) with hdfs 2.9.0 and accumulo 1.8.1
and had to change some
code snippets, especially with respect to libthrift.

krj

*Jürgen Jakobitsch*
Innovation Director
Semantic Web Company GmbH
EU: +43-14021235 <+43%201%204021235>
US: (415) 800-3776
Mobile: +43-676-6212710 <+43%20676%206212710>
https://www.poolparty.biz
https://www.semantic-web.com

*Download now
<https://www.poolparty.biz/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/IDC_Paper_How_Semantic_Technologies_Steer_Cognitive_Applications.pdf>
**IDC
White Paper*
*Get certified! <https://www.poolparty.biz/academy/> **PoolParty Academy*

*PoolParty selected as a KMWorld Trend-Setting Product for 2017*

PERSONAL INFORMATION