Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Swapan Gupta <sw...@infosys.com> on 2003/10/10 09:14:52 UTC

[users@httpd] Unable to retrieve custom headers in IHS 2x

Hi,

I am facing a problem in my custom module which I am porting from Apache1x to Apache2x and IHS2x.

I am trying to get my custom HTTP headers from the request.
I am able to get the Custom headers (HTTP_FOO) as well as the Default headers(such as HTTP_CONNECTION, HTTP_COOKIE) from the request in the case of Apache1x as well as ported code on Apache2x. However, when I run the code on IHS2x, I am only able to get the Default headers (such as HTTP_COOKIE, HTTP_CONNECTION) from the request and not my custom headers (HTTP_FOO).

I am using the apr_table_get function to search for the headers. I have verified that the custom headers are being set by running a perl script for listing the various headers in the request.

Any pointers why my custom headers are not being retrieved?

Thanks,
Swapan.