Posted to rpc-dev@xml.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <jv...@zenplex.com> on 2001/11/15 23:49:50 UTC

RC1

Hi,

I've built and package the rc1 here:

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/xmlrpc/

As of yet I cannot get the files into the dist directory on xml.apache.org,
the above location will do for now.

I am currently trying to update xml.apache.org site, but it's not as nearly
as easy as updating the the jakarta site so the announcement will come as
soon as I can get some help with it.

--

jvz.

Jason van Zyl

http://tambora.zenplex.org
http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine
http://jakarta.apache.org/velocity
http://jakarta.apache.org/alexandria
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons

Re: RC1

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.
Jason van Zyl <jv...@zenplex.com> writes:

> All I wanted to do was add a link the xmlrpc on the main xml.apache.org page
> and place some news about the release on the status/news page.

Ah, THAT site.  Yes, not nearly so warm and fuzzy as Anakia.

Re: RC1

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.

Re: RC1

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@zenplex.com>.
On 11/15/01 7:05 PM, "Daniel Rall" <dl...@finemaltcoding.com> wrote:

> Jason van Zyl <jv...@zenplex.com> writes:
>
>> I am currently trying to update xml.apache.org site, but it's not as nearly
>> as easy as updating the the jakarta site so the announcement will come as
>> soon as I can get some help with it.
>
> What is problematic w/ the site update?  What can I do to help?

I sent a message to general@xml as what I am generating on my machine with
stylebook doesn't look very good. I was just asking if there are any known
problems with the stylebook generation. I'm getting incorrect images on
rollover and mismatched sizes of images and things are generally wrong.

Re: RC1

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@zenplex.com>.

Re: RC1

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.