Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Antoine Levy Lambert <an...@gmx.de> on 2013/03/11 01:26:29 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Ant 1.9.0 Released

Hi,

I am pleased to announce the release of Apache Ant 1.9.0.

Apache Ant is a Java based build tool.

- Version 1.9.0 is the first Ant release which requires at least Java 1.5.
- support for @Ignore annotation and requirement of JUnit 4.11
- the zip, bzip2 and tar are improved
- removal of the Perforce Ant tasks; users of these tasks can use the tasks supplied by Perforce Inc. instead, which contain more functionality and connect natively to the Perforce servers
- numerous bug fixes and improvements as documented in Bugzilla and in the release notes

Source and binary distributions are available from the Apache Ant
download site:

http://ant.apache.org/bindownload.cgi

and

http://ant.apache.org/srcdownload.cgi

Please verify signatures using the KEYS file available at the above
location when downloading the release.

For complete information on Ant, including instructions on how to submit
bug reports, patches, or suggestions for improvement, see the Apache Ant
website:

http://ant.apache.org/index.html

Antoine Levy-Lambert, on behalf of the Apache Ant community

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Ant 1.9.0 Released

Posted by Antoine Levy Lambert <an...@gmx.de>.
Apologies for my mistake.

I have just updated the homepage.

regards,