Posted to photark-dev@incubator.apache.org by Angela Cymbalak <a....@nechtan.org> on 2010/02/01 12:07:31 UTC

Admin UI

What kind of Admin UI are we wanting to see?  I know I am just a
little behind here with the email and such.  But, this just caught my
eye.  What properties do we need in the UI?

Angie

Re: Admin UI

Posted by Avdhesh Yadav <av...@avdheshyadav.com>.
Recently we have committed a strawman simple admin-ui with two features.You
can say this is  the starting point of Admin-UI.
 - User can create album
 - Upload photos to album.
Right Now only JCR based photark is supported.We are in process of
Refactoring/enhancing of Admin-UI.

--
Avdhesh Yadav
http://www.avdheshyadav.com