Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Sagar Pidaparthi <Sa...@chordiant.com> on 2004/07/20 19:39:10 UTC

Java2wsdl usage to generate wsdd file

Hi,

When I use java2wsdl utility to generate wsdd file.  It generates the
file containing svcname followed by SoapBindingSkeleton, instead of just
SvcName  As shown below.

AccountManagerClientAgentSoapBindingSkeleton

What am I doing wrong to generate the wrong wsdd file?  How do I correct
it?

Code segment is given below.

Thanks for your help

Regards

Sagar

      <parameter name="wsdlTargetNamespace"
value="http://clientAgents.bd.chordiant.com"/>
      <parameter name="wsdlServiceElement"
value="GuideClientAgentService"/>
      <parameter name="wsdlServicePort" value="GuideClientAgent"/>
      <parameter name="className"
value="com.chordiant.bd.clientAgents.GuideClientAgentSoapBindingSkeleton
"/>
      <parameter name="wsdlPortType" value="GuideClientAgent"/>
      <parameter name="scope" value="Session"/>

ant target for generating the wsdd file is given below:

<target name="AccountManagerClientAgent" depends="_init"
description="WSDL to Java for AccountManagerClientAgent">
    <java fork="true" classname="org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java"
classpathref="classpath.testers" jvm="${tester.jvm}" >
      <arg value="-o"/>
      <arg value="../WebServicesProxyProject"/>
      <arg value="WebContent/WSDL/AccountManagerClientAgent.wsdl"/>
      <arg value="-d"/>
      <arg value="Session"/>
      <arg value="-s"/>
      <arg value="-S"/>