Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by ayyoob <ay...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/10 20:05:45 UTC

support for non gregorian calendar

Hi
I want to add support for Persian (Jalali) calendar to Ofbiz, so that the
user can see dates in Jalali format like " دوشنبه - ۱۹ آبان ۱۳۹۳" and choose
dates from Jalali calendar.
I found a thread which says that Ofbiz currently supports Jalali calendar:
http://ofbiz.135035.n4.nabble.com/Re-Support-for-non-gregorian-calendars-td4645741.html

And I found another suggestion to add Jalali calendar support to ofbiz in
this thread:
http://www.opentaps.org/forum/opentaps-general-discussions/general-discussions-english/adding-non-gregorian-calendar

I am confused that whether does Ofbiz support Jalali calendar or not and how
can I enable or add Jalali calendar to Ofbiz.
would you please give me some tips on how to do this?

Regards,

Ayyoob Imani

Re: support for non gregorian calendar

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
I don't know what is your situation now, but the opentaps thread is and old one. It's now almost 5 years that we replace calendar.js by jQuery addons
in OFBiz. So it's available in all releases since R10.04

Once again: Opentaps *IS NOT* OFBiz, better to refer to Adrian's advice (I did not try myself) than Opentaps threads...

Jacques