Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by chandan singh <ck...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/19 12:23:07 UTC

KafkaSpout v1.1.1 : ManualPartitionNamedSubcription fails to initilialize spout

Hi

I am not sure if it is an existing bug but ManualParitionNamedSubcription
fails to initialize the spout because
listener.onPartitionsAssigned(newAssignment) is never invoked. It requires
a simple change which I have done locally. If this has already been fixed,
please let me know.

Regards
Chandan

Re: KafkaSpout v1.1.1 : ManualPartitionNamedSubcription fails to initilialize spout

Posted by chandan singh <ck...@gmail.com>.
Hi Stig

You are correct. I will start using it once we move to 1.1.2.

Thanks.

Posted by Stig Rohde Døssing <sr...@apache.org>.
Hi Chandan,